GT Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Resistance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Maps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cpt Awesome
Admin
Cpt Awesome

Custom Maps Empty
PostSubject: Custom Maps   Custom Maps I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Far Cry 2 has the most robust custom map editor ever to apear in a console game. Show us how you've made use of it.
Back to top Go down
https://gtunderground.forumotion.com
Cpt Awesome
Admin
Cpt Awesome

Custom Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Maps   Custom Maps I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:52 pm

My maps:

(maps link)

Sandyard: A small railroad service and repair station in the desert. Sandstorms often sweep the area, leaving the station half buried in sand. A personal favorite of mine. Recommended for small groups of 4 to 8 players.
Bocage: Inspired by the many small farms that became battlegrounds in WWII. Recommended for small groups of 4-8 players.
Warzone: An oil storage and drilling facility along a desert river. The area has been fortified against desert pirates and raiding parties. It's not the cleanest map but it has a cool vibe. Can you find my secret hiding post? Recommended for medium groups of 6-12 players.
Pacific: A small scale version of Island Hopping in the Pacific theatre during WWII. Somewhat similar to some of the maps in Battlefield 1942. Recommended for medium groups of 6-12 players.
Spire: Inspired by the tropical island lairs of the villains in James Bond movies. Huge map, all of the action revolves around the top bit. Recommended for large groups of 10-16 players.
Normandy: A tribute to the D-day invasion. A bit one-sided but fun to look at. Recommended for large groups of 10-16 players.
Rohan: Edoras, the capital city of Rohan from the Lord of the Rings movies. Any LOTR fan should check this out. Can you find the hidden access to the basement of the main hall? Can you spot Helms Deep off in the distance? Recommended for medium groups of 6-12 players.
GT Race: An epic race course. It contains a Chinese Monastary, a giant stone golem, a sky-bridge, and many more ridiculous obstacles. This map represents my most extensive effort and some of my best custom structures. Enjoy. Recommended for 6 players.
Discovery: Two warring factions came across the same valuable discovery in the cannyons of West Africa. Not terribly well balanecd but I like the environment. Recommended for large groups of 10-16 players.
Oasis: An old African village surrounds a small oasis in the savana. Could use a little refinement but overall it's very solid. It was my last map that I made. My favorite feature is the stone staircase on the rock in the middle. Can you find my secret hideout? Recommended for medium groups of 6-12 players.
Back to top Go down
https://gtunderground.forumotion.com

Custom Maps
Page 1 of 1