GT Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Resistance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tuning Garage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt Awesome
Admin
Cpt Awesome

Tuning Garage Empty
PostSubject: Tuning Garage   Tuning Garage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:34 am

This thread is for discussion on tuning techniques and requesting or offering tunes. If you are a competant tuner, please post a short profile (see my post below as an example).

Last edited by Cpt Awesome on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gtunderground.forumotion.com
Cpt Awesome
Admin
Cpt Awesome

Tuning Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning Garage   Tuning Garage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:39 am

Cpt Awesome Tuner Profile:
Specialization:
I specialize in general race tunes if anyone needs one. In most cases I can improve your cars lap time by at least 3 seconds up to 6 or 7 depending on the length of the course and the quality of the car. I can tune to fit a few different racing styles and just about any car.
Pricing:
If you need a tune, let me know. Some tunes I do for free but for more serious ones I require a gift of a mid level car or any car with a few custom graphics. For very high profile tunes I require a gift car of $150,000 value or more.
Back to top Go down
https://gtunderground.forumotion.com
COLKlueless

COLKlueless

Tuning Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning Garage   Tuning Garage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:00 pm

I'm not the best tuner, but I can get some more grip into your car, as long as you have race tires and shocks/springs and anti-roll bars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tuning Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning Garage   Tuning Garage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuning Garage
Page 1 of 1